Terms of Service
King Comms NI Terms & Conditions
Effective 2nd June 2013
These Terms and Conditions as set out by King Comms NI Limited to cover voice services provided by King Comms NI Limited and its various operating divisions, namely: King Comms NI
In these Terms and Conditions: Agreement means any agreement made subject to the Terms and Conditions laid out herein and on King Comms NI Ltd websites. Company means King Comms NI Ltd, whose registered office is at 145-157 ST John Street, London, EC1 4PW. Customer means any person or organisation with whom the Company enters into an Agreement subject to these Terms and Conditions. Contextual references to his/her/it’s or he/she/it within these Terms and Conditions are references to the Customer. Customer Content means any programming, software, coding, graphics, files or scripts, WAV recordings located within the web space or voice system allocated to the Customer by the Company as part of the Service. Service means the services described on the Company’s website www.kingcommsni.co.uk and in current Company literature, together with such Value Added Services as may provide by the Company to the Customer. Service Commencement Date means the date identified as the delivery date on the Company invoice to the Customer. Domain Name means the unique name registered by the Company. To avoid confusion, an example of a domain name in use as a website address is: www.kingcommsni.co.uk and an example of a domain name in use for e-mail is: email@example.com
PSTN Telephone numbers are unique public telephone numbers provided for use with some Company Services. A complete DDI number range is a consecutive number range containing no missing numbers or number jumps. An example of a complete DDI range is +442074401800 to +442074401819, incrementing by one from the start of the range to the end, therefore, producing a 10 number DDI range. User name means such sequence of alpha numeric characters as are used from time to time by the Customer to identify himself to other users of other computers to which the Company is from time to time connecting or otherwise forwarding data to and from the Customer. Internet Address means such sequence of alpha numeric or numeric only characters as are used from time to time by the Customer to identify himself and or his/her computer or computers to other users of other computers to which the Company is from time to time connecting or otherwise forwarding data to and from the Customer.
2. VOICE AND DATA SOLUTIONS
Password means the alpha numeric characters chosen and used exclusively by the Customer at his/her own risk for the purpose of securing and maintaining the exclusivity of his/her access to the Company’s service.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION FOR SERVICE
The Company reserves the right to refuse any application for the Service.
4. THE SERVICE
Subject to these Terms and Conditions the Company will:
- Effect voice account registrations which can take up to 5 working days from point of payment and receipt of full details.
- Provide DDI number porting which can take up to 28 working days from point of payment and acceptance by the incumbent provider until fully operational.
- Provide new DDI number ranges within 5 workings days from point of payment and receipt of full details.
- Provide SIP Proxy internet address details within 5 working days from point of payment and receipt of full details.
- Provide other value added services including messaging and number divert for which delivery dates and administrative arrangements will be individually agreed with the Customer.
- Provide outbound SIP connectivity to the PSTN via a SIP Proxy.
- Not provide guaranteed access or guarantee access to emergency telephone services using either 999 or 112.
5. CHANGE OF USERNAME, INTERNET ADDRESSES AND PASSWORD
The Company shall have the right from time to time to change the Customer’s allocated
Username, Internet Addresses and or Password for the purpose of network maintenance, enhancement, modernisation or other work deemed necessary to the operation of the Internet.
6. BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Charges for the Service shall be paid by the Customer to the Company in advance annually, quarterly or monthly unless any other payment method has been agreed in writing between the Company and the Customer or as detailed on the Service contract order form.
- King Comms NI will invoice for SIP trunks, DSL services , fax2email, numbers, set up costs etc. If the product cannot be provisioned via the online portal then you will receive an invoice from our parent company King Comms NI. Charges will be billed monthly and in arrears, all invoices generated by King Comms NI are emailed to the email addresses of those persons set up on the portal to receive invoices. Failure to pay an invoice within 28 days of receipt will result in termination of services. The Company retains the right to permanently cease its services to the Customer after failure to pay for the services provided to the Customer and retain ownership of inbound DDI numbers.
- The Company reserves the right to vary from time to time all charges for the Service with one month’s notice to the Customer.
- All payments shall be due to the Company net on presentation of invoice unless otherwise specified on the invoice or in writing from the Company to the Customer. Invoices will be presented to the Customer on or before their due date, with the exception of invoices for any set-up fees which are due in advance of any service provision or number registration charges which are due immediately at the time of registration.
- Invoices will be presented by electronic mail to the e-mail address given in the Agreement, or in writing and delivered by Royal mail post to the relevant address given in the Agreement or to such e-mail address or postal address as the recipient may have notified to the Company.
- Interest payable on demand whether before or after judgement shall accrue from day to day on overdue amounts at the rate of 5% above Barclays Bank PLC base rate + VAT if applicable.
- All payment must be paid by direct debit, no products or services will be provisioned until a direct debit has been received by the company
- Customers taken on prior to the induction of 6.7 and who violate 6.2 will have the option to pay on line; a £50.00 reconnection fee will be levied and 3% service charge.
- Any violation of 5.2 will result in King Comms NI only continuing to trade with the infringing company once a direct debit has been completed and received
- Payments made other than by Direct Debit will incur an administration and handling fee of £2 +vat per month.
- If a DD mandate is cancelled or not honoured, there will be an activation fee of £50.00
- King Comms NI reserve the right to issue late landing customer data records (call charges) and adjust the call rate up or down after consolidation with our down line carriers, this is additional to clause 6.3
- Credit notes are presently generated by King Comms NI using our accounting software, Sage 50
Payment Options –
King Comms NI Direct Debit
The cheapest and easiest way to pay is Direct Debit. You’ll save money as other methods of payment
are subject to a separate payment handling charge of £2 per month. This is charged by King Comms NI for the services it provides to you of processing your payment. You will still receive your monthly bill at least 25 working days in advance of the payment being requested from your bank account. This means that you can check your monthly statements prior to the payment going out. The Direct Debit guarantee promises you a full refund if we make a mistake.
King Comms NI Portal also acts as our online billing service. You will receive your invoices electronically by email; there are no paper bills. With our portal you can view your bills 24 hours a day and download your call records. You will receive a monthly email advising you that your latest bill has been produced. You can arrange to set up a direct debit, or simply pay your balance by BACS (payments to HSBC, Sort Code 09-01-28 account no. 49286060 or cheque.
You can pay via your internet or telephone banking service or by phone (using Sage Pay for secure, trusted collection). To pay your King Comms NI bill by Internet banking, you will need to log on to your bank account via your Internet banking website. You will need to enter the following details (which can be found at the foot of your invoice):
- Your Account reference number: e.g. – AAA01 (found on every invoice)
- The King Comms NI bank account number: 49286060
- The King Comms NI sort code number: 09-01-28
You can pay your bill simply by posting a cheque to King Comms NI for the amount that is due on your invoice. You will need to write your King Comms NI account reference and invoice number(s) being paid on the reverse of the cheque. Please send all cheques to King Comms NI, 29 hammond farm, Maghaberry, BT28 2RY.
Please note that by sending your cheque to the incorrect address or making the cheque out to the wrong payee may result in a delay in your payment getting processed.
7. USAGE AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The Customer hereby agrees to:
- Refrain from transferring any illegal material to or from other users of the Service and the other privately owned and operated services to which the Company may from time to time provide access.
- Refrain from sending and from causing, allowing or enabling to be sent, any menacing, offensive, abusive or annoying messages whilst using the Service via the Company or any other ISP.
- Refrain from sending and from causing, allowing or enabling to be sent, any bulk or mass unsolicited commercial e-mail messages (UCE), colloquially referred to as SPAM, or SPAM over Internet Telephony (SPIT) whilst using the Service via the Company or any other ISP.
- Not divulge their password to any third party and use all reasonable endeavours to keep the same confidential and inaccessible to third parties.
- Keep the Company informed of any change to the Customer’s address and other such information as may effect provision of the service or payment of charges due.
- Immediately cease to use and return any Internet Addresses allocated by the Company to the Customer on termination of this Agreement.
- Not to announce by any means any or all Internet addresses allocated to or by the Customer as part of an Autonomous System. Customers hosting on shared servers who submit their site to such autonomous systems agree to pay a fee of £295 + VAT per month, or be responsible for any direct costs that are incurred by the Company as a result, whichever is the greater.
- Not to use or permit the usage of the service in an unlawful manner or in contradiction of any published legislation or regulations or Codes of Practise governing or relevant to the Internet or PSTN.
- To recognise this clause (Clause 6) and its associated sub-clauses as the Company’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- To include the above restrictions in any or all of the Customer’s on selling conditions using the Company’s service.
- Collocated Equipment shall at all times be at the Customer’s risk. The Customer shall be responsible for insuring the Collocated Equipment against all risks.
- Leased, rented or loaned equipment from the Company shall at all times remain the property of the Company.
- The Customer agrees to maintain, at the Customer’s expense, during the entire time this Agreement is in effect, Comprehensive King Comms NI Terms & Conditions King Comms NI Ltd General Liability Insurance for any leased, rented or loaned equipment supplied by the Company.
- SUPPLIER LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including: a) Economic loss, including loss of profits, business revenue and goodwill. b) Any claim made against the Customer by another third party. c) Any loss or damage to the Customer caused by or arising from any act or omission of the Customer, any Value Added Service supplier or any other Customer, client or person. d) Any loss or damage caused as a result of force majeure, Act of God or otherwise beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company’s total liability for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer shall not exceed the lesser of £500 or the aggregate of all charges paid by the Customer for the Service supplied in the period beginning on the Service Commencement Date or its anniversary to the date when the event giving rise to the claim occurs.
- Neither party excludes or limits its liability to the other for death or personal injury resulting from the proven negligence of either party, its employees or agents.
- In accordance with section 29 of this document, the company is not liable for any fraudulent calls made from the customer’s site or fraudulent calls made with the customers SIP account(s) and password(s)
- CUSTOMER LIABILITY
- In accordance with section 28 of this document, the customer will be liable for any fraudulent calls made from the customer’s site or fraudulent calls made with the customers SIP account(s) and password(s).
10. CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
If any Network Operator or third party supplier shall discontinue the provision of telecommunications services or other supply to the Company, or shall alter by modification, expansion, improvement, maintenance or repair of the telecommunications services or other supply, or any part thereof, provided to the Company, or shall disconnect the Company’s apparatus from the PSTN or Internet, the Company shall be entitled to discontinue, alter, modify, expand, improve, maintain, repair, suspend, disconnect or otherwise change the Services as necessary.
- The Service may be suspended by the Company without notice and without prejudice to the company’s Rights of Termination under Clause 11 if:
- The Customer fails to make any payment to be made to the Company on its due date for payment.
- The Customer breaches any of the conditions in Clause 6 (Acceptable Use Policy)
- The Customer does or suffers anything to be done which jeopardises the service or any network to which it is from time to time connected.
- The Customer’s credit limit (if applicable) has been exceeded or if the Customer is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- No such suspension shall affect the liability of the Customer to pay charges and other amounts to the Company and, without limitation, the charges for Services will continue to accrue. During suspension the Company reserves the right to refuse to release the Customer’s
- Internet Address or PSTN telephone numbers as issued by the Company.
- This Agreement shall remain in force for the minimum period (laid out below) from acceptance of the Customer’s application, being the date on which the company’s order form was signed by the Customer or the date on which the Customer notified his/her agreement with and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions while completing the Company’s automated ordering procedure based upon the products listed :¬SIP Trunks minimum period 6 months then end of month plus 30 days; Call recording minimum period 2 months then end of month plus 30 days; VxDSL and MxDSL 12 months then end of month plus 90 days; Auto failover minimum period 6 months then end of month plus 30 days; Fax to email minimum period 6 months then end of month plus 30 days; Termination can be effected by:
- E-mail notification to firstname.lastname@example.org will be the only accepted method of notice of termination of Agreement/service.
- By the Company. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice: a) if the Customer commits any breach of this Agreement including but without limitation non-payment of invoices for the Service. b) By at least month written notice to the Customer.
- The Company reserves the right to invalidate any Customer’s User name, Internet Address or PSTN telephone number issued to the Customer following termination of this Agreement.
- No refund of payments will be made to the Customer upon termination of the Agreement by either the Company or the Customer
- The Customer shall at his/her own cost return to the Company all equipment cables and literature belonging to the Company within 5 days of final completion of the agreement and ensure that it arrives in good working order.
- Please see end of document for terminations table.
- Company Warranty. The Company represents and warrants that the Company has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and under any Agreements incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer Warranties. The Customer represents and warrants that: a) Customer has the power and authority to enter into its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and under any Agreements incorporating these Terms and Conditions b) Customer Content, voice or data, does not and shall not contain any materials, advertising or services that are inaccurate or that infringe on or violate any applicable law, regulation or right of a third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranty;
- THE COMPANY (NOR ITS LICENSORS) DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES HERE UNDER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USAGE OF TRADE AND COURSE OF DEALING. THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE ASSUMES ALL RISKS REGARDING USE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO SERVICES). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SERVICES MAY BE PERIODICALLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SERVICING, MAINTENANCE OR OTHER CAUSES
14. RIGHTS ON TERMINATION
- Termination of the Agreement shall not affect any pre-existing liability of the Customer or affect any right of the Company to recover damages or pursue any other remedy in respect of any breach by the Customer of the Agreement.
- On termination of the Agreement the right to the use of the Internet IP Addresses or PSTN telephone numbers allocated by the Company shall revert to the Company except where specific agreement has been reached in writing between the Company and the Customer for the transfer of the Internet Addresses or PSTN telephone numbers and the fee or other payment required by the Company in connection with such transfer has been paid by the Customer in addition to transfer fee detailed in clause 14.
- In the event of termination of the Agreement by the Company on account of any breach of the terms and conditions thereof by the Customer, the Company shall be entitled to the balance of all charges which, but for such termination, would have accrued due up to the earliest date on which the Agreement could have been terminated by the Customer in accordance with the terms hereof.
15. USERNAME, DOMAIN NAME, INTERNET ADDRESSES AND PSTN TELEPHONE NUMBERS
The Company shall not be requested or required to release the User name, Domain Name, Internet Addresses or PSTN telephone numbers used by the Customer and may refuse to do so until this Agreement has been lawfully brought to an end and all sums due hereunder have been received by the Company, and the Customer has complied with all his/her obligations hereunder. Should the Company agree to Transfer of a Domain Name we may make a £50.00 +VAT transfer fee which will be required to be received by the Company before the transfer is initiated. Should the Company agree to Transfer of PSTN telephone numbers we may charge a £100 + VAT per number or complete DDI range which will be required to be received by the Company before the transfer is initiated.
- Any notices under or in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by Royal mail post to the relevant address given in the Agreement or to your email address via electronic mail.
- Suspension notices for non-payment of Charges will be deemed as delivered by electronic mail to the e-mail address, or by facsimile to the relevant facsimile number, given in the Application or to such e-mail address or facsimile number as the Customer may have notified.
- Any notice shall be duly given, if given by pre-paid first class mail, at the expiration of 48 hours after the envelope containing the same shall have been posted. In proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that delivery was made or that the envelope containing such communication was properly addressed and posted as a pre-paid first class letter.
17. EXPENSES OF THE COMPANY
- The Customer shall pay to the Company all costs and expenses (so that any legal fees shall be based on an indemnity basis) incurred by the Company in enforcing any of these Conditions, or exercising any of its other rights and remedies under the Agreement, including (without prejudice to the generality) all costs incurred in tracing the Customer in the event that legal processes cannot be enforced at the address last notified to the Company
- The allowance of time to pay or any other indulgence by the Company in respect of payments due to it shall in no manner affect or prejudice the Company’s right to payment together with interest provided under these Conditions. King Comms NI™ © 2007 King Comms NI™ Terms & Conditions King Comms NI Ltd
- If this Agreement or any part thereof shall be adjudged for any reason to be void, unenforceable or ineffective but would be adjudged to be valid, effective and enforceable if part of the wording were deleted or a provision were reduced in scope, this Agreement shall continue with such modifications as may be necessary to make its provisions (or if such be the case its remaining provisions) valid, effective and enforceable.
- Each party hereto undertakes to the other that it shall keep, and shall procure that its directors and employees shall keep, secret and confidential and shall not use or disclose to any other person any information or material of a technical or business nature relating in any manner to the business, products or services of the other party which the first party may receive or obtain in connection with or incidental to performance of this Agreement, provided that:
- the first party shall not be prevented from using any general knowledge, experience and skills not treated by the other party as confidential or which do not properly belong to the other party and which the first party may have acquired or developed at any time during this Agreement
- the first party shall not be prevented from using the information or material referred to above to the extent such information or material comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the first party;
- Notwithstanding the above, either party shall have the right to communicate any information concerning the other party to any Government department or body or other authority established by statute or under subordinate legislation, where such information is required by law or is otherwise properly required under a regulation or a Code of Practice
- Neither party shall assign or transfer any of its rights nor obligations under this Agreement save that the Company may assign to an Associated Company on notice
22. CLAUSE HEADINGS
- Clause headings are for ease of reference and are not part of this Agreement and accordingly shall not affect its Conditions
23. OTHER PRINTED OR STANDARD CONDITIONS
- All services are provided on the foregoing conditions which constitute the entirety of the
- Agreement to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no agreement, terms or conditions contained in any document sent by the Customer to the Company shall be of any effect with respect to the Agreement unless expressly accepted by a duly authorised officer of the Company in writing. The Customer acknowledges that the Customer has not relied on and shall not be entitled to rescind the Agreement or to claim damages or any other remedy on the basis of any representation, warranty, undertaking or statement which is not set out in these Conditions including any representation made by or on behalf of the Company in relation to the Service which has induced the Customer to enter into this Agreement with the Company
- The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions as a result of changes required by its insurers, operational or administration problems, new legislation, statutory instruments, Government regulations or licences. These Conditions may not otherwise be varied or waived except by express written agreement between both parties.
25. SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEE
- The Company warrants that its voice services shall be available at a level of 99.7% per year. This warranty excludes: a) Failures of local or third party circuits between the Company’s network and the Customer’s network. b) Failures of network / equipment not operated by the Company. c) Failures of network / equipment operated by the Customer.
- In the event of suspension of service due to a technical fault in the network, force majeure or act of God, the Company will use all reasonable endeavours to resume service with minimum delay but will not be responsible for loss suffered by the Customer.
- The Company may suspend the service from time to time for necessary technical reasons and network upgrades outside the 99.7% warranty as above provided that: a) 12 hours’ notice via the Company’s web site or e-mail has been given to the Customer b) the period of suspension is not more than two hours c) the time a suspension may occur is usually and where possible chosen to be between 0000 hours and 0600 hours local time.
- Should the level of service not conform to the Service Level Guarantee, the Company will provide a credit to be offset against the next subsequent invoice to the Customer for the Service. No such credits shall apply or shall be valid if there should be any breach of this Agreement by the Customer.
26. DISTANCE SELLING
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days under the distance selling laws of the UK and receive a full refund of any monies paid. If you wish your order to be actioned within these seven days it will be taken that you agree to waive this right. If you wish to enforce this right and have your order actioned after 7 days please notify us when placing your order. By accepting these terms and conditions and not notifying us that you wish your order to be actioned after 7 days you are waiving your right to a full refund within the 7 day period. If there is not a place on the order form to notify us please email email@example.com stating your wish not to waive this right.
27. ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING
- We may assign the contract with you or sub-contract the whole or any part of the performance of the services to any person, firm or company without your prior written consent.
- You shall not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under the contract without our prior written consent
28. APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding document. The Customer should read them carefully and ensure that they contain everything he/she/it wants and nothing he/she/it is not prepared to agree to. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company for the provision of the Service as provided by the Company and listed on the Company website www.kingcommsni.co.uk and supersede all prior agreements, understandings and representations whether oral or written. This agreement is subject to the laws of England under the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and any alteration to part of the agreement shall not invalidate the remainder. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. End User Terminations and minimum rental term
- Additional products such as data connection, may carry different minimum periods and terminations, they will be advised at pre sales
- For the avoidance of doubt fraudulent calls include but not limited to;
- Calls made from the customers PBX without their knowledge
- Calls made utilising customers authentication details
- Calls made from an authenticated IP address
King Comms NI have incorporated a ‘Fraud Notification Service’ on the customer portal to assist with the prevention of fraud. Customers setup and maintain their own security independently of King Comms NI and therefore Ltd is unable to accept liability for any costs accrued as a result of a breach in their environments. Each customer has a unique service and therefore King Comms NI are unable to template a fraud alerting system for all our customers, it is therefore the customers responsibility to protect themselves by making use of the tools provided, including setting thresholds and alerts etc. Satellite based telephony has also been blocked from the King Comms NI network.
- Customer Responsibility
- Customer is responsible for the secure implementation and management of their Systems including but not limited to any hardware not provided by King Comms NI i.e. Firewalls, PBX etc.
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of authentication details for both King Comms NI Portal and SIP Services
- In the event of any suspected or known security breach the following processes should be actioned by the customer immediately to mitigate exposure –
- Passwords to be reset and new passwords generated via the on line portal
- Disable the accounts via the fraud alerts settings page
- Report incident to King Comms NI
King Comms NI do not want to make money from the proceeds of crime and therefore where possible fraudulent calls will be charged at cost price.
The customer agrees that King Comms NI on occasion may instigate a limited network port scan against the IP address the customer registers from in order to assist the customer with improvements to their security setup.
By agreeing to these terms the customer will accept full and complete liability for any costs incurred as a result of Fraud.
30. TERMINATIONS LEAD TIME
Product Minimum Period Termination notice
SIP Trunk 6 month End of month then 30 days
Failover 6 month End of month then 30 days
Fax-to-Email 6 month End of month then 30 days
Mobile Call Recording 500 6 month End of month then 30 days
Mobile Call Recording 1000 6 month End of month then 30 days
Mobile Call Recording 2000 6 month End of month then 30 days
VxDSL 6 month End of month then 90 days
MxDSL 6 month End of month then 90 days
Business Connect 1312M 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1312W 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1320M 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1320W 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520M 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520W 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1312/5W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1320/10W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520/15W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520/20W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1312/5M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 1320/10M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520/15M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect 2520/20MBundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
12 Month Contract
Any FTTC or ADSL connection End of term then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20W 12 months End of term then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10M 12 months End of term then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20M 12 months End of term then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-10W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-15W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-20W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-25W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-30W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-10M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-15M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-20M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-25M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 10-30M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-10W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-15W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-20W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-25W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-30W Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-10M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-15M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-20M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-25M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days
Business Connect EFM 20-30M Bundle 12 months End of month then 30 days